Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Said Consume!

Well, I got a pitifully low response regarding your favourite comics, which surprised me, since normally when you ask "what's your favourite X?" on the Internet people won't shut up. Perhaps I should stop using LiveJournal as my yardstick for expectations regarding personal interaction.

At any rate, the scant few who offered an opinion in this regard may be interested to know that there's now a second Monkey Fluids shop with a bunch of new designs. Shine on, you crazy diamonds.

By which I mean, "give me money, you crazy diamonds."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked "Luka? He lives on the second floor." Still laughing about that one.

I'm always late with my opinions.

Apathy Jack said...

You needed to phrase it:

"Write your favourite comic on the back of a picture of your cat, and send it to..."