Saturday, April 01, 2006

Holy Crap

OK, I'm pretty sure it went like this:

Some dude on LiveJournal → www.b3ta.comwarrenellis.com* → Kung Fu Monkey → to infinity and beyond.

In the space of a day my hits have increased by orders of magnitude. Orders of magnitude, motherfuckers! This calls for a celebration -- have an extra one:

'Oh, hello, vicar. I've a dirty hoe? Well, it's a fork, but I suppose it is dirty, yes. Um… you do know your fly is open, don’t you? Oh. Yes, you do.'

* Just to establish my Warren Ellis fanboy credentials: with my Edison Hate Future T-shirt in the wash, I'm currently wearing a VACUOUS TART shirt I made myself, based on one Yelena wears in an issue of TRANSMETROPOLITAN.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

By far the best yet. Keep going like this and you may become a *meme* (gosh).

Anonymous said...

There were so many things in the soil. Josie knew it, because she heard them screaming all the time. She just had to shut them up.

Anonymous said...

these are all great. where do you find those old looking illustrations from?

Mr Furious said...

Great stuff. Especially the Anne Frank one.

(here via KF Monkey)

Writeprocrastinator said...

My presence here is because of KF Monkey as well.

Your Cartoon Caption Fu is strong.

Anonymous said...

woooo yay
here is smething similar http://www.marriedtothesea.com/

Anonymous said...

Also, you're now listed on the Belfry Webcomics page (click on the MMM)... :D